top of page


The City of Irving has two different departments that enforce parking ordinances depending on the type of violation.

Code Enforcement enforces parking code violations on private property. To report vehicles parked on private property, call (972) 721-4929.

Police enforce parking code violations for vehicles parked on the street. To report vehicles parked in the street, call (972) 273-1010.

44 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

Lake Vilbig Water Test 

Lake Vilbig Water Test has been posted on the ILA Website Log onto the website, go to Residents, then choose Committees. It's under the Environmental Committee - Water Report.


bottom of page